Multiple classifications of drilling rigs
With the continuous development of drilling production, the use conditions of drilling rigs are getting smaller and smaller, and various types of drilling rigs have appeared accordingly. Factors that affect the type and composition of drilling rigs include drilling methods, drilling depth, borehole size and drilling tool size, and drilling area conditions (such as electricity or fuel, transportation, and weather conditions).
First, according to the drilling method
(1) Impact drilling rigs, such as wire rope impact drilling rigs, vibration drilling rigs, etc.
(2) Rotary drilling rigs, such as those used in the rotary table drilling method.
(3) Downhole power drilling tools, such as rotary drilling tools, turbo drilling tools, screw drilling tools, electric drilling tools, etc.
Second, according to the drilling depth
(1) Ultra-deep well drilling rig. Use a drill pipe with a diameter of 114 mm, a nominal drilling depth of more than 7000 meters, and a hook load of more than 4500 kN;
(2) Deep well drilling rig. Use a drill rod with a diameter of 114 mm, a nominal drilling depth of 4000-7000 meters or more, and a hook load of 2250-4500 kN or more;
(3) Medium and deep well drilling rigs. A drill rig with a diameter of 114 mm, a nominal drilling depth of 1500-4000 meters and a hook load of 900-2250 kilonewtons is used.
Three, according to power equipment
(1) Drilling rigs driven by diesel engines, which are powered by diesel engines through mechanical transmission or hydraulic transmission;
(2) AC-powered drilling rigs are suitable for turbines with industrial power grids;
(3) The DC rig drives the rig, and the working unit is driven by a DC motor.
Four, according to the driving method
(1) Drive alone. Each working machine is independently driven by a generator of different size and driven by electricity. Its transmission is simple and easy to install, but the power consumption is low and the total quality of the equipment is large
(2) Unified driving. The three working units of winch, drilling pump and turntable are driven by the same power unit. Most rigs use this solution. The unified drive can also include only one drilling pump, and the other drilling pump is driven separately. The uniformly driven rig has the highest power and can be adjusted to each other when the engine fails, but the transmission is complicated, the installation and adjustment is complicated, and the transmission efficiency is low;
(3) Group driven. Between the combined drive of the power and the single drive, there are two solutions for the three working machines.
The power consumption of this drilling rig is higher than that of a single drive, and the unified transmission ratio is simple to drive. It is also possible to install the entry machine on different heights and scattered sites.
Deep hole drilling vehicles used in coal mines belong to the drilling of rail self-drilling, low-speed, omnidirectional hydraulic drilling vehicles, geological drill bits, cemented carbide drill bits and large-diameter gear drill bits.
Can be widely used in coal mines, metal mines, hydropower construction, municipal engineering, nuclear industry, geology, military engineering construction and other systems of gas emissions, water conservancy exploration, anchoring, geological exploration and other drilling construction.
The main machine can be positioned horizontally ± 90 ° on the crawler frame and positioned vertically at a rotation position of ± 90 °, which is particularly suitable for all aspects of tunnel drilling.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
what’s app:+0086-1826 6227 4295