Summary of Melt-Blown Fabric Processing Technology Problems!
If you buy Melt-Blown Fabric cloth raw materials that strictly comply with the standard through regular channels, then the control of the melt-blown cloth production and processing process is particularly important, because the production process and parameter settings will directly determine the quality of the melt-blown cloth, the processing process is not out The problem, then, the filter grade of the meltblown cloth must be the standard.
Although the manufacturing of meltblown fabric production equipment is not complicated, the process must be overcome. Because this involves the ratio of parameters such as temperature, air pressure, mold, speed, etc., it needs continuous running and debugging to achieve the best results. A
Today we share with you many years of experience from the first-line factory tuning machine master, I hope this article can solve the problems you may encounter in the process of manufacturing and processing meltblown fabrics.
一. The way to improve product strength melt-blown fabric
- Increase the flow of hot air (fine fibers, many winding nodes, uniform fiber stress, increased strength, but it will decrease after a certain degree);
- Increase the temperature of hot air (same as above);
- Increase the weight of the product appropriately (within the range of internal control);
- Raise the temperature of the die head (die tip) and other areas (same as 1);
- Appropriately reduce output;
- Appropriately reduce the receiving distance of meltblown cloth (not too small, but the brittle strength of the cloth will decrease, combined with other parameters)
- Increase the suction at the bottom of the net (large grammage is more obvious);
- Use melting fingers for lower raw materials.
二. Method of Melt-Blown Fabric increasing product elongation
- Appropriately reduce the hot air flow or temperature (the slippage path of the node becomes larger and the feel becomes harder)
- Reduce the working temperature of the die head (die tip) (same as above);
- Properly reduce the output;
- Increase the receiving distance of meltblown cloth (the effect is more obvious when used with 1 or 2);
- Reduce the ambient temperature (spinning ambient temperature);
- Increase the suction at the bottom of the net (the effect is not obvious, the large grammage is better);
- Change the fiber angle (change the structure of the fiber mesh, not commonly used);
- Properly increase the output (this method will cause the reduction of other physical indicators, not commonly used).
三. Melt-Blown Fabric The method of reducing resistance
- Reduce hot air flow or temperature (fiber becomes thicker, porosity is larger, resistance is small, efficiency becomes worse);
- Increase the receiving distance of the meltblown cloth (increasing the bulkiness of the fiber, the porosity is large, and the efficiency becomes poor);
- Reduce the spinning environment temperature (fiber cooling is sufficient, the structure is fluffy, the porosity is increased, and the hot air can be used to reduce resistance and improve efficiency)
- Reduce the suction at the bottom of the mesh (the fiber changes from dense to fluffy, the porosity becomes larger, and the large grammage is more obvious);
- Reduce the working temperature of the die head (die tip) and other heating areas (the fiber becomes thicker and the porosity becomes larger);
- Increase the metering pump (the extrusion volume becomes larger, the fiber becomes thicker, the porosity increases, and it is generally used when the order is transferred quickly);
- Properly reduce the weight (within the range of internal control).
四. Melt-Blown Fabric Methods to improve filtration efficiency
- Increase the hot air flow or temperature (increasing the fineness of the fiber, reducing the porosity, improving the catching ability, but the resistance increases);
- Increase the electrostatic voltage (current) (polarized fiber, increase the electrostatic field energy of the fiber, improve its adsorption capacity);
- Add powder or other electrets to the raw materials (improve the fiber’s power receiving capacity and storage time, and allow the fiber to carry more charge and charge time);
- Increase the suction at the bottom of the net (increasing the density of the fiber and improving the catching ability of the fiber. The large grammage is obvious and not commonly used);
- Properly reduce the output (under the same process, the amount of extrusion becomes smaller, the fiber becomes thinner, and the resistance increases);
- Raise the working temperature of the die head (die tip) and other areas (melt fluidity becomes better, fibers become thinner);
- Increase the spinning ambient temperature (fiber becomes thinner, generally when the room temperature increases, the resistance increases more obviously, and other physical indicators decrease);
- Properly increase the amount of powder added.
A method that can both reduce resistance and improve efficiency
- While increasing the receiving distance of the meltblown cloth, appropriately increase the hot air flow or temperature, and reduce the bottom suction (increasing the fineness and bulkiness of the fiber);
- Improve the fiber fineness and reduce the spinning ambient temperature (such as adding cold air device);
- While increasing the bulkiness of the fiber, increase the electrostatic voltage (current) to increase the amount of powder added properly;
- Improve the fineness of the fiber and reduce the weight (not commonly used).
六. Melt-Blown Fabric Method of improving both strength and elongation
- Appropriately reduce the hot air flow or temperature, reduce the melt-blown cloth receiving distance, and appropriately increase the bottom of the net suction (for the physical temperature is too high, the raw material melting index is too high to cause physical indicators to fail);
- Properly increase the flow or temperature of hot air, increase the receiving distance of meltblown cloth, and appropriately reduce the air suction at the bottom of the net (used to be unqualified due to too low ambient temperature and too low raw material melting index);
- Reduce output;
- Increasing fiber fineness while reducing spinning ambient temperature.
七. The method of reducing product CV value
- Correspondingly change the working temperature of each area of the die head (smaller weight increases the temperature, and vice versa)
- When the local efficiency and resistance conflict with the CV value, a baffle can be added to the position (increasing the local spinning ambient temperature);
- The CV value of the longitudinal grammage is mainly related to the stability of the speed of the web-forming system.
八. Reasons for the appearance of “Shot” lumpy polymer
- Improper setting of working temperature (too high or too low, generally too high is easy to appear);
- The raw material or masterbatch is too dirty (generally the whole cloth surface or large area appears);
- After the die head is used, the die tip is dirty (sometimes it is a poor thread or a large area appears, you can use a scraper to scrape the die tip);
- There are carbonized substances or dirty plugs around the die tip that cause poor wire output (usually caused by abnormal shutdown. Generally, a small amount appears locally, which can be solved by scraping the die tip);
- The air knife is partially dirty or has physical damage (affects the uniformity of the normal spinning airflow, and appears locally with vertical thin grooves);
- The output is too high or too low (generally appears in large areas, reduce or increase the output to solve);
- Raw material melting index is too high or too low (usually too high is easy to appear);
- There is water in the raw materials.
九. Reasons for the appearance of “flying flowers”
- The hot air flow is too large or the temperature is too high (too many broken fibers);
- The working temperature in each area is too high (too many fiber breaks);
- The receiving distance of the meltblown cloth is too small (the cloth is too dense, which affects the suction efficiency);
- The spinning environment temperature is too high (same as 1);
- When adding recycled materials, the recycling amount is too large, and the melting index of the recycled materials is uncertain;
- The output is too low;
- Improper setting of the suction parameters at the bottom of the net or the screen is too dirty (small suction, the fibers cannot be fully absorbed on the screen and leave the screen);
- The raw material melting index is too high.
In summary, the various methods described above need to be selected and used in accordance with the actual production situation and in accordance with the principle of process optimization in the actual application process. Each process parameter and each method in the process adjustment process are not isolated, they are complementary and restrict each other. If you want to achieve the improvement of a physical index without affecting other indexes, you need a variety of methods to achieve the goal.
As for the improvement of the product index, the optimal method and parameter combination are mainly selected according to their usual work experience. Although there are multiple combinations to complete a product, an excellent combination of process parameters can achieve the simultaneous improvement of various physical indicators of the product. Only a craft that achieves this goal is a perfect craft! At the same time, it is also a measure of whether a process is qualified or not. Therefore, in our future work, we should adjust in order to improve product quality, reduce energy consumption and reduce costs.
ebcastworld Welcome You Place Orders Anytime
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
what’s app:+0086-182 6227 4295