Heat treatment trays are widely used in our daily life. So how much do you know about the material of furnace base trayt and the processing technology of heat treatment trays? Let’s take a look at them together.
furnace base tray are mostly used in continuous carburizing and nitriding furnaces. In a protective atmosphere, the temperature is 550 degrees-850 degrees. As the carrier of the workpiece, the heat treatment process is completed, and the heat treatment process is required. heat. Can be designed according to customer needs, making heat-resistant steel baskets and trays for heat treatment in accordance with process requirements.
1.Common steel grades: ZG45Cr28Ni48W5Si2 <2848W5>, ZG35Cr28Ni48 <2848>, ZG40Cr25Ni35NbW, 2535W2, 2535, ZG40Cr25Ni20Si2 <2520 (310S)>, ZGCr26Ni12, Cr24Ni7Si2, 1838, CrMnN304, chromium manganese> HK40, HK50, More-1, More-2, HH, HU, HP, TAH, Co20, Co50, SUPER22H, Cr35Ni45Nb + trace elements, etc.
2. Production process: centrifugal casting process, precision casting process, sand casting process, lost foam casting process, machining, welding and assembly
Heat treatment trays are widely used in industrial furnaces, and can be used in industries and departments such as scientific research, military industry, metallurgy, petrochemicals, coal, mining, power, machinery, building materials, papermaking, feed, environmental protection and so on.
What material is better for the heat treatment material frame?
The furnace base tray frame does not need thermal expansion and contraction. If stainless steel is used, the result is easy to fail, the service life is extremely short, and the cost is high. It is recommended to use ordinary A3 steel, which has good effect, long life, small deformation and low cost.
Heat treatment refers to a metal thermal processing process in which the material is in a solid state by heating, holding and cooling to obtain the desired structure and performance.
Heat treatment process:
1. Annealing operation method: After heating the steel parts to the temperature of Ac3 + 30 ~ 50 degrees or Ac1 + 30 ~ 50 degrees or below Ac1 (you can refer to relevant information), generally cool slowly with the furnace temperature.
2. Normalizing operation method: Heat the steel to 30 ~ 50 degrees above Ac3 or Accm, and then cool it at a cooling rate slightly greater than that after annealing.
3. Quenching operation method: heat the steel part to above the phase change temperature Ac3 or Ac1, keep it for a period of time, and then quickly cool it in water, nitrate, oil, or air. Purpose: Quenching is generally to obtain a martensitic structure with high hardness. Sometimes when quenching certain high alloy steels (such as stainless steel and wear-resistant steel), it is to obtain a single uniform austenite structure to improve wear resistance. And corrosion resistance.
4. Tempering operation method: reheat the quenched steel parts to a temperature below Ac1, and after cooling, cool in air or oil, hot water, and water.
5. Quenching and tempering operation method: high temperature tempering after quenching is called quenching and tempering, that is, steel is heated to a temperature 10-20 degrees higher than that during quenching, quenched after heat preservation, and then tempered at a temperature of 400-720 degrees.
6. Aging operation method: heat the steel to 80 ~ 200 degrees, keep it for 5 ~ 20 hours or more, and then take it out with the furnace and cool it in the air. Purpose: 1. Stabilize the structure of steel after quenching, reduce deformation during storage or use; 2. Reduce internal stress after quenching and grinding, and stabilize shape and size.
7. Cold treatment operation method: The quenched steel parts are cooled in a low temperature medium (such as dry ice, liquid nitrogen) to -60 ~ -80 degrees or lower, and the temperature is taken out to room temperature after the temperature is uniform.
8. Flame heating surface quenching operation method: The flame burned with oxygen-acetylene mixed gas is sprayed on the surface of the steel, and it is heated quickly. When the quenching temperature is reached, water is sprayed and cooled immediately.
9. Induction heating surface quenching operation method: Put the steel part into the inductor, make the surface of the steel part induce current, heat to the quenching temperature in a very short time, and then spray water to cool.
10. Carburizing operation method: Put the steel parts in the carburizing medium, heat it to 900-950 degrees and keep it warm, so that the surface of the steel parts can get a carburizing layer with a certain concentration and depth.
11. Nitriding operation method: use in 5. ． At ~ 600 degrees, the active nitrogen atoms decomposed by ammonia gas saturate the surface of the steel with nitrogen and form a nitrided layer.
12. Nitrogen and carbonitriding operation method: Carburizing and nitriding to the surface of steel at the same time. Objective: To improve the hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and corrosion resistance of the surface of steel.
Furnace Base Tray are widely used in our daily life.Furnace Base Tray are mostly used in continuous carburizing and nitriding furnaces. In a protective atmosphere, the temperature is 550 degrees-850 degrees. As the carrier of the workpiece, the heat treatment process is completed, and the heat treatment process is required. heat. Can be designed according to customer requirements, making heat-resistant steel trays for heat treatment in accordance with process requirements.