What factors affect the service temperature of heat resistant steel precision castings
The influence of chemical composition:
The influence of the composition of heat resistant steel precision casting on high service temperature is mainly manifested in the impact on the high-temperature strength, oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance of heat resistant steel precision castings. These factors have a direct impact on the high operating temperature.
The influence of size:
Heat resistant steel precision casting must be able to withstand the deformation caused by their own weight when working at high temperatures.
Second, the relative oxidation rates of materials of different sizes are different.
The impact of the working environment:
Heat-resistant steel precision castings will undergo physical and chemical reactions with the components in the environmental medium at high temperatures, and the surface of the castings will be corroded, thereby reducing their service life.
What are the factors of the error value in the temperature measurement of heat resistant steel precision castings
- Observation hole obstacle: For most instruments, any weakening of the signal will cause the temperature indication value to drop; dirt on the observation window affects the accuracy of most pyrometers.
- Calibration: The industry standard is to calibrate once a year. However, the drift and failure of the instrument has its own schedule. The ideal approach is to calibrate all optical components used in the factory (observation glass or observation mirror).
- Instrument calibration: aiming through the lens requires that the two optical paths overlap accurately, which will affect all levels of conventional pyrometers.
- Unknown/changing emissivity-a variety of alloys, disturbance effects, temperature and wavelength dependence, and changes in composition during processing, all of which play a role in the unpredictability of emissivity.
- Observation window glass material: not all glasses have the same transmission properties; some are “gray” colored, while the transmission properties of other glasses vary with wavelength. This will cause the conventional pyrometer to fail.
- Steam emission: For high-pressure melting (close to and above atmospheric pressure), the overflowing gas in the molten pool or crucible will increase or decrease the heat radiation, thus causing errors.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
What’s app: 0086-130 930 23772