Introduction and Performance of Grate Bars
The grate is the main accessory on the trolley of the sintering machine. The function of the grate is to form a trough-shaped space with the rail of the trolley to accommodate and carry mineral materials.
The part of the grate bars in contact with the mineral material is the upper surface, and both ends of the upper part of the grate bar are supported by force. The bottom of the grate has two functions. Earlier, it was used to fix the grate during the unloading process to prevent it from falling off; secondly, it played a supporting role when the top of the grate was compressed to prevent the grate. bending.
The grate strip has the following characteristics:
- It has high temperature oxidation resistance, high temperature strength, high temperature creep performance and room temperature impact toughness, which significantly improves the service life of the grate;
- It is not only beneficial to ensure the operating stability of the sintering machine, but also to improve the utilization and working efficiency of the sintering machine;
- It saves energy and reduces consumption, and it also helps to reduce the labor intensity of the sintering process and improve the working environment;
- The use of lost foam casting technology improves production efficiency and reduces the cost of grate production.
- Erosion of high temperature and high speed powder-gas two-phase flow;
- Corrosion: oxidation and corrosion of CO, CO2, SO2 and water vapor in the atmosphere;
- Large temperature changes: during sintering, the temperature of the sintered ore is as high as 1100℃, and the temperature of the grate is generally 800-1000℃; after unloading, the temperature in the air drops rapidly to 100-300℃;
- Impact and friction and wear of sintered ore: impact and friction and wear of sintered ore during loading and unloading;
- High temperature load-bearing: bear the gravity of sinter during high temperature sintering.