Wear Parts of Mill
Specializing in the production of ball mill liner plate. We major supply crusher wear parts from 5kgs to 10000kgs. The Wear Parts of Mill a huge role in the wear industry now, it is very helpful for us to improve work efficiency and skill level.
Hardness: more than HRC60
Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
Mine Mill Liners It includes two parts, high wear resistance boltless plates and highly expandable riveting plates, which are self-fastened and strengthened to withstand impact from mill balls.
The Mine Mill Liners Plates are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects that can avoid the normal working of the castings.
The general advantages in Wear Parts of Mill are as follows:
In the last 20 years, our liners have been widely used in large, medium and small ball mills and ultrafine crushing equipment in China’s power generation, mining, cement, chemical engineering and metallurgical industries.
Chrome Molybdenum Steel Wear Parts of Mill Chemistry Standard:
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Double-Media Quenching Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel Series
- We specially design the material for Wear Parts of Mill in mines, coal-fired power plants and cement plants,etc.
- With our special double media quenching process, the material can not only achieve ideal hardness (HRC48~55) but also ideal toughness value (AK30~100J).
- It can completely meet the requirement of liners of large and middle size ball mills at home and abroad.
- The match of Middle Chrome Liners and High Chrome Cast Balls has been the typical model in coal mills and cement mills.
- Meanwhile, the material is applicable to the teeth plates, armored plates and hammers of crushers and excavator, bucket teeth.
Pearlitic Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel Series
- The Pearlitic Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel Wear Parts of Mill are widely used in AG Mill,SAG Mill and Ball Mills.
- Hardness: HB310-375 (equivalent to HRC33-42)
- Impact resistant Value: Ak≥60J (60×10×10mm) in normal ambient temperature.
- We can produce pearlitic Cr-Mo steel as per AS2074 Gr. L / 2B.
High Chrome White Iron Series
- High Chrome white iron we can produce include 15%Cr, 18%Cr, 20%Cr and 26%Cr.
- Under same working condition,the wear performance of High Chrome mill liners is four times of that of high manganese steel liners and twice of that of low Chrome alloy steel liners.
- Meanwhile, we can produce high Chrome castings as per AS2027, ASTM A532 and BS4844.
Customer-made Mill Lining
- In addition to our patented Boltless Mill Liners, we can produce liners as per the request of customers.
- So far, we have been the regular suppliers of mill liners Now, we have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
- Depending on the specific working conditions,all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel, high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
- Our foundry has complete melting, heat treatment and test equipments,such as mid-frequency induction electrical furnaces,quenching and tempering furnaces, blast shot,spectrometer,Rockwell and Brinell Hardness tester,impactor,UT tester and metallographic microscope.
- We achieved the certificate of quality management system ISO.
- We have been exporting castings to oversea
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
Our What’s app: 0086-130 930 23772