In the construction of the rotating pile foundation, it is particularly important to master some skills. We need to properly control the rules and regulations to complete the project, and ultimately provide satisfactory results. During construction operations, some problems are often encountered, so what should be paid attention to during the construction of the rotary drilling rig? Now let’s take a look at the main points of the construction of the rotary drilling rig pile foundation!
There are 8 main points for the construction of the pile foundation of the rotary drilling rig, which are the 8 mechanical actions of the rotary drilling rig construction.
- Due to the heavy weight of the rotary drilling rig, the construction site must be flat, spacious and have a certain hardness to avoid sinking of the equipment.
- Check the drilling rig during the construction of the drilling rig. If it is found that the side teeth are worn and the drill bit is not closed properly, it should be repaired in time to avoid unnecessary losses.
- When the mud is poured for the first time, the mud is vertically injected into the middle of the pile hole to prevent the mud from washing the bottom along the wall of the protective tube and loosening the soil at the bottom of the protective tube.
- As the hole in the clay layer is too deep, it is easy to neck. Therefore, when drilling, the drilling depth should be strictly executed.
- According to different geological conditions, the mud management should be strengthened during the construction process to ensure the quality of the mud and the support of the mud wall.
- The rotary drilling rig can use traditional drill bucket to drill the formation with a particle size less than 100 mm. When drilling, you should pay attention to unloading the soil after drilling a full barrel; when drilling into soft soil, you should use a smaller cutting angle and a smaller cutting angle. For the wedge-shaped tooth bit, use a tapered tooth bit with a larger cutting angle to drill the hard layer. When the local formation contains large pebbles with a diameter of 100-200 mm, a single blade with a large opening should be drilled. Or crush it with a drill and then drill with the drill. When using boulders with a diameter greater than 200 mm or larger on the hole wall for exploration, cylindrical rock drills or ring drills should be used. First, cut the cone from the hole wall and then take it out.
- When encountering hard soil, in order to speed up the drilling speed, a small hole can be drilled before drilling.
- To prevent tilting and excessive excavation of the borehole, the method of unloading soil on site should be used as much as possible to align the holes of each borehole.
Pay attention to on-site civilized construction every time you carry out operations, fill in unused mud pools in time, strengthen the management of old mud pools, strictly prohibit mud overflow, and promptly remove collected sediment. Every sewer must have signs and lighting at night to prevent trampling and injury to pedestrians.
We introduced some points that should be paid attention to during the construction of the above rotary drilling rig. I hope to bring you help. Finally, I wish you all success in the construction operation and successful completion of the project!
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co., Ltd.
What’s app: 0086-13093023772S