Radiant Tube for Industrial Furnace
Product Specification / Models:
- Standards: ANSI,ASTM,ASME,API,JIS,DIN,BS,EN,KS,UNI,SABS,GOST, etc.
- Radiant tubes: U-type, W-Type, 0-Type, P-type, L-Type, S-Type, Straight-type and Electric radiant tubes
- Material Grade: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements.
- Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Heat Treatment Process: Normalizing,Quenching,Tempering,Annealing.
- Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
- Inspection: in-house inspection, third party inspection.
- Supply Ability:5000Tons/per Month
Radiant Tubes Certificates:
- Chemical Analysis Report
- Heat-treatment Sheet Report
- Dimension Size Report
- DP Test Report
Lead Time :
- Quantity(Kilograms) 1 – 25000 >25000
- Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
- Packaging Detail: Sea worthy package, wooden case package or as required.
- Delivery Detail: according to contract and quantity.
Competitive Advantage: Quality control and management for the whole production process, including ingot smelting,casting, heat treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Radiant Tube Furnace Production Flow Chart：
Step 1: Getting orders.
Step 2: Process design by technical department
Step 3: Purchase of raw materials and pattern making &checking
Step 4: Inspection of raw materials
Step 5: Melting by middle-frequency induction furnaces
Step 6: Ladle analysis by Spectrometer
Step 7: De-oxidization, slag-removal, tapping
Step 8: Pouring
Step 9: Openning & fettling
Step 10: Surface & dimensional check
Step 11: Heat treatment
Step 12: Inspection of physical property (UT test,MT test, hardness,impact value, matrix structure)
Step 13: Packing
Step 14: Shipping
If you have interest,please do not hesitate to contact me.
Pls send the drawing,technical requirements to us by email.
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry and reply.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
Our What’s app: 0086-130 930 23772