Zinc Anodes 99.9% Pure Zinc Balls
Product name:Zinc Balls Zinc Anodes
Zinc Balls chemical symbol Zn (SHG) Special High Grade 99.99%
Used in Plating, Galvanization and Casting Alloys. The metal is hard and brittle.
The metal is most commonly used as an anti-corrosion which is the coating of iron or steel to protect the metals against corrosion
Atomic number 30
Atomic weight 65.39
Melting point 419.4°C
Boiling point 907°C
Specific gravity 7.133
Melting Point (F):787
Boiling Point (F):1665
Our Photos for Zinc Anodes 99.9% Pure Zinc Balls:
Zinc is used to form a wide variety of alloys bronze, various solders, and nickel silver, in galvanizing iron and other metals, for electric fuses, anodes, and meter cases, and in roofing, gutters, and various household objects.
A bluish-white, lustrous metallic element that is brittle at room temperature but malleable with heating. Can be used to mix with copper to form brass, which is an alloy of copper and zinc, percentage must be determined by user. Range 85/15 -70/30 60/40. Zinc is commonly used with by various percentages along with copper to form brass alloy grades.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.