A melting pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very high temperatures.
Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous metals,
such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al andother alloys.
ZG270-500 Carbon Steel Melting Pot Material Selection: due to obvious advantages in terms
of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency,cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot
construction over the last few years against both materials,spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron.
In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
Surface Treatment: shot blasting
ZG270-500 Carbon Steel Melting Pot Material Grade:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
Our Photos for ZG270-500 Carbon Steel Melting Pot:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.