- Name:er308l Welding Wire Gasless Mig Wire
- Welding Wire / Gasless Mig Wire
- Operating Current:80-180 (A)
- Welding Current:80-180 (A)SS Welding Rod
- Operating Temperature:10 (℃)
- Advantage:stable arc, few smell
- Performance:Smooth Welding Bead
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Ton/Tons per Month
- Packaging & Delivery
- Product packaging:
Size: 4.0MM X 400MM (Packing: 5.0kg/inner boxes 4boxes/cartons=20kg)
Our Photos for er308l Welding Wire Gasless Mig Wire :
Welding Wire is used to weld the upper plate of ship made of ordinary strength marine steel. It is especially suitable for discontinuous welding of small sheet metal parts and short welds and cover welding with smooth surface.
Our production base for Welding Wire has five complete production lines and perfect inspection and test system, with an annual production capacity of more than 100000 tons, which are all exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia and other markets. The large annual sales enable us to offer a competitive price for our product.
Noted: (%) Accord with GB/T8110-95
IN ACCORDANCE WITH GB/T5117-95(As AWS A5.1 E6013) OF WELDING ELECTRODE
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.