Wear resistant Grate
- Alloy: Cr25
- Hardness: more than HRC58
- Specializing in the production of Wear-resistant parts.
- We major supply wear parts from 5kgs to 10000kgs.
- Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
- Wear-resistant grate a huge role in the crusher industry now, it is very helpful for us to improve work efficiency and skill level.
- Wear-resistant grate are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects. That can avoid the normal working of the castings.
Our Photos for Wear resistant Grate:
Wear resistant Grate Chemistry Standard:
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Wear resistant grate for Customer-made:
In addition to our Wear-resistant grate, we can produce Wear-resistant liners as per the request of customers.
So far, We have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
Wear Parts for Crusher:
Depending on the specific working conditions,all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel, high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
The capabilities of our factory:
Our foundry has complete melting, heat treatment and test equipments,such as mid-frequency induction electrical furnaces,quenching and tempering furnaces, blast shot,spectrometer,Rockwell and Brinell Hardness tester,impactor,UT tester and metallographic microscope.
We achieved the certificate of quality management system ISO.
We have been exporting castings to oversea.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.