Wear-Resistant Castings Ball Mill Liners
The ball mill liners plays a huge role in the cement industry now,it is very helpful for us to improve work efficiency and skill level.
1. The Jaw Plates are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects that
can avoid the normal working of the castings.
2. Hardness: more than HRC60;
3. Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
The Combined Self-fastened Boltless Ball Mill Liners
It includes two parts,high wear resistance boltless plates, and highly expandable
riveting plates,which are self-fastened and strengthened to withstand impact from mill balls.
Chemistry Standard for Wear-Resistant Castings Ball Mill Liners
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Our Photos for Wear-Resistant Castings Ball Mill Liners ：
The general advantages in Wear-Resistant Castings Ball Mill Liners are as follows:
In the recent 20 years,our liners have been widely used in large,medium and small ball mills in Chinese power generation, mining, cement,chemical engineering and metallurgical industries and super fine pulverizing equipments. It is the only recommended liner productin the latest standard of the electric-power industry in China.
Double-Media Quenching Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel Series
We specially design the material for ball mill liners in mines, coal-fired power plants and cement plants,etc..
With our special double media quenching process,the material can not only achieve ideal hardness (HRC48~55) but also ideal toughness value (AK30~100J).
It can completely meet the requirement of liners of large and middle size ball mills at home and abroad.
The match of Middle Chrome Liners and High Chrome Cast Balls has been the typical model in coal mills and cement mills.Meanwhile,
the material is applicable to the teeth plates,armored plates and hammers of crushers and excavator, bucket teeth.
Pearlitic Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel Series
The Pearlitic Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel Liners are widely used in AG Mill,SAG Mill and Ball Mills.
Hardness: HB310-375 (equivalent to HRC33-42)
Impact resistant Value: Ak≥60J (60×10×10mm) in normal ambient temperature.
We can produce pearlitic Cr-Mo steel as per AS2074 Gr. L / 2B.
High Chrome White Iron Series
High Chrome white iron we can produce include 15%Cr, 18%Cr, 20%Cr and 26%Cr.
Under same working condition,the wear performance of High Chrome mill liners is four times of that of high manganese steel liners and twice of that of low Chrome alloy steel liners.
Meanwhile, we can produce high Chrome castings as per AS2027, ASTM A532 and BS4844.
Customer-made Mill Liners
In addition to our patented Boltless Mill Liners, we can produce liners as per the request of customers.
So far, we have been the regular suppliers of mill liners Now, we have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
Wear-Resistant Castings for Crusher
Jaw plates and cheek plates for jaw crushers,blow bars and impact plates for impact crushers, cone liners for gyratory crushers,hammers for hammer crushers and concaves and mantles for cone crushers.
Depending on the specific working conditions,all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel,high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.Our foundry has complete melting, heat treatment and test equipments,such as mid-frequency induction electrical furnaces,quenching and tempering furnaces, blast shot,spectrometer,Rockwell and Brinell Hardness tester,impactor,UT tester and metallographic microscope.We achieved the certificate of quality management system ISO.We have been exporting castings to oversea
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.