Wear Resistance Liners for Grinding
- Application:SAG Mill
- Material Grade: AS2074 L2A,L2B, L2C
- Production Process: Sand Cast Process + Normalizing + Tempering
- Melting Process:Induction Melting
- Hardness: HB310-380
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- product name: SAG Mill Liners for Grinding
- Material: CrMo Alloy Steel
- Microstructure: Pearlitical
- Impact value:about 60J without nortch test bar
- Wear Performance: 20% increase in comparison with ASTM A128 Grade C under same working condition.
Chemistry Standard for Wear Resistance Liners for Grinding :
|AS 2074 L2C||0.70-0.90||<0.75||0.50-1.20||<0.06||<0.06||1.30-2.40||0.20-0.40|
Our Photos for Wear Resistance Liners for Grinding :
Characteristics of Wear Resistance Liners
1.High wear resistance and impact resistance:
High manganese steel liner has scientific and reasonable alloy element formula, so that the liner has good physical and chemical properties. The hardness is above HRC45-55, the impact toughness value is above 25J, and the service life is more than twice that of high manganese steel. Able to withstand huge impacts. The surface shape of the liner can be maintained for a long time during work to ensure that the mill can increase the output by more than 5%
2.High strength, high toughness:
In the quenching process of the high manganese steel liner, the special dual-medium quenching agent with good thermal stability is used as the medium to make the product achieve the combination of high strength, high hardness and high toughness to meet the technical requirements of wear resistance
3.High cost performance, strong adaptability:
The high manganese steel liner is processed by advanced technology. It has the characteristics of high quenching hardness and high toughness value, so that the high manganese steel liner has good wear resistance. Compared with the ordinary liner, the high manganese steel liner performs Outstanding price-performance ratio. It can adapt to mine wet grinding, dry grinding, mixed grinding, etc.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.