Stellite 20 Cobalt Alloy Valve Balls and Valve Seats
Stellite 20 Cobalt Based Alloy Valve Balls is made from is a hard alloy that can withstand various types of abrasion and
corrosion as well as high temperature oxidation.The cobalt-base alloy was invented by American Elwood Hayness in 1907.
The Stellite alloy has major component of cobalt, containing a considerable amount of nickel, chromium, tungsten and
a small amount of molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, titanium, lanthanum, etc..Occasionally it contains an alloy of iron.
According to the composition of the alloy, they can be made into wire, powder for hard surface surfacing, thermal spraying,
spray welding, etc.. It also can be made into cast forging parts and powder metallurgy parts.
We produce Stellite 20 Cobalt Alloy Valve Balls with centrifugal cast process, investment process and resin sand cast process.
Table 1 : Standard Stellite 20 Cobalt Alloy Valve Balls and Valve Seats is Below:
|Material||Cobalt-chromium Alloy –Grade 3 and 20|
|Process||Powder Metallurgy , it is short for PM|
|Density||8.6-8.8 g/cm ³|
|Size||Diameter 11-60 mm|
|Properties||Wear and corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance|
|Application||Oil well pump components , wear and corrosion resistance parts|
|Instructions||Drawing made upon cutomers request|
|Usage||One balls with one valve|
|Tolerance control||Turning or grinding surface , tolerance upon drawing|
|Production lead time||Samples 10 days , normal order 30 days|
|Production capacity||40,000pcs one month.|
|Package||Carton or wooden case , pallet for export|
|Cobalt-chromium Alloy 3||2.0-2.7||1||1||29-33||3||11 – 14||Bal.||3||≤0.03||≤0.03||8.55||51-55|
|Cobalt-chromium Alloy 20||2.2-3.0||2||30-34||3||1||14-18||Bal.||3||≤0.05||≤0.05||8.65||53-59|
Our Photos for Stellite 20 Cobalt Alloy Valve Balls and Valve Seats as follows:
API Valve Seat and ball Standard
|No.||Specifications||Seat Dimensions||Weight||Ball Dimensions||Weight|
Stellite 20 Cobalt Alloy Valve Balls and Valve Seats Special Features:
1.Valve Balls Good surface finish;
2.We use Precision Cast Process to produce the Co alloy parts;
3.We do heat treatment to achieve better wear performance.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.