High Quality Grade 2 Titanium Sheet
- Name: titanium plate / titanium sheet
- Application: Chemical industry / Electronic industry / Mechanical engineering
- Thickness: 0.3-150mm
- Width: <2000mm
- Length: <6000mm
- Technique: Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled
- Grade: GR2, GR1, GR2, GR3, GR4, GR5, GR7, GR9
- Ti (Min): 89% -99.6%
- Model Number: KW-2
- Advantage 1: Advantage 1: lightweight with densit 4.51g / cm3
- Advantage 2: EExcellent anti-corrosion
- Surface: sand blast or pickling or polished
- Powder Or Not: Not Powder
- Standard: ASTMB265, AMS4902
- Character: Greater corrosion resistance
- Supply Ability:1000 Ton/Tons per Month
- Lead Time :Shipped in 5-10 days after payment
High strength – density titanium alloy generally about 4.5g / cm3.
High heat intensity – temperature of several hundred degrees higher than aluminum.
Good corrosion resistance – Titanium work in a humid atmosphere and seawater, the corrosion resistance is far superior to stainless steel; for pitting, etching, stress resistance particularly strong; and other organic materials have excellent corrosion resistance.
Good low temperature performance titanium alloys at low temperatures and extremely low temperatures, can still maintain its mechanical properties.
Titanium main feature:
The density of titanium is 4.506-4.516g/cm^3, melting point is 1668, boiling point is 3535. Therefore Titanium have low weight, excellent high strength and nonmagnetic festures, low density, excellent corrosion resistance features, high specificate strength and high temperature resistance features, so it is widely used in chemical industry field, medical field, electronics manufacture, mechanical parts field, automobile industry, and aerospace field, etc.
Titanium grades Description
Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys. Pure Titanium is used due to its high corrosion resistance,
the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
- Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
- Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
- Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
- Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
- Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
- Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance..
- Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
- Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant Applications.
Our Photos for High Quality Grade 2 Titanium Sheet :
|Major composition||residual elements (not more than)|
|Titanium Sheet||0.5-0.8||800 max, Ti 6Al-4V||2000 max|
|1000 max, CP Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.8-5||1000 max||3000 max|
|Titanium Plate||5-8||2000 max||4000 max|
|Titanium Plate||8-100||2500 max||6000 max|
|Titanium Sheet||0.020″-0.032″||31.5″ max, Ti-6Al-4V||78.7″ max|
|39.4″ max, C.P. Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.032″-0.20″||39.4″ max||118.1″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.20″-0.32″||78.7″ max||157.5″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.32″-3.94″||78.7″ max||236.2″ max|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.