6al4v Titanium Rods Customizable Titanium Bar
- Product name: 6al4v Titanium Rods Customizable Titanium Bar
- Grade:Titanium alloy
- Tolerance:±0.005 or as request
- MOQ:1 Piece
- Finish:Anodizing, polishing, coating, brushing, ect.
- Type:Drilling, Etching / Chemical Machining, Laser Machining, Milling etc
- Process:CNC machining, bending, cutting, ect.
|1) Material:||Titanium Alloy, Magnesium Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Plastic Parts, Gray Iron/ Magnesium Iron/ Cast Aluminium, Brass/ Red Copper/ Copper Alloy, Die Steel/ Tooling Steel/ Special Steel etc. or material you are specifying|
|2) Finish:||Zinc plating, Anodization, Chemical fim, Powder, Passivation, Sand blasting, Brushing & ploshing etc or as your requirements|
|3) Our services:||CNC Machining center,CNC turning, CNC turning and milling compound processing, 3/4/5 axis CNC milling, Casting,Roll mill,wire-cutting, EDM, griding,CNC cutting,laser cutting service,stamping,bending and cutting, etc.|
|4) Drawing format:||.pdf/.dwg/.igs./.stp/x_t. etc|
|5) Terms of trade:||EXW, FOB, CIF,D2D|
|6) Terms of payment:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, Paypal|
|7) Packing:||Eco-packaging: EPE Foam, Carton, Wooden boxes, and other tailor-made packing per customer’s requirement|
|8) Inspection||Complete inspection lab with Micrometer, Optical Comparator, Caliper Vernier, Depth Caliper Vernier, Universal Protractor, Clock Gauge, Internal Centigrade Gauge|
|Extremely strong and light weight||Nice looking with competitive|
|Corrosion resistance||Abrasion- resistance|
|Low coefficient thermal expansion||Impact resistance|
|durable and long-lasting||Environmentally safe|
|Non-magnetic electromagnetic||Wide temperature range use|
|Ease of fabrication & installation||Excellent fatigue resistance|
|Without residual glue after remove||Convenient to construct|
|Good resilience||Convenient to pack and transport|
|Tensile strength||UV resistance|
|Titanium Rods & Bar & Ingots||3mm~1020mm,the maximum weight is up to 12t|
|Titanium Forgings||Weight per piece≤2000kg|
|Titanium Hot-rolled plates||(4~100)mm×(800~2600)mm×(2000~12000)mm|
|Titanium Cold-rolled Sheet||(0.01~4.0)mm×(800~1560)mm×( ~6000) mm|
|Titanium Foil / Strips||(0.01~2.0)mm×(800~1560)mm×L|
|Titanium Tubes / Pipes||(3~114)mm×( 0.2~5)mm × (~15000)mm|
Titanium Rods Feature:
- Low Density and High Strength
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Good resistance to high temperature
- Excellent Bearing to cryogenic property
- Nonmagnetic and Non-toxic
- Good thermal properties
- Low Modulus of Elasticity
- Toughness, light weight
Service introduction :
1. First-class technonlgy and the rigorous work attitude
2. We have the most professional team to solve all kinds of the problems you have during the
manufacturing process and provide your pressure vessel drawing for free if you need.
3.Before Service: All the process of Technical Production deportment and Strict Quality Control System. We also can provide the sample for your test quality.
4.Middle Service: Any question, pls feel free to tell us we will solve any doubt.
5.After Service: All the products problems, pls call us and E- mail us at any time, we will reply to you at the shortest time.
6.Low purchasing cost for repetitive orders in the long-run as our
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.