Commercially Pure Titanium Grade 5 Titanium Ball
Model Number:Titanium Ball
Color:nature,golden coated,silver coated,zinc plated,Nickel plated.
Package:Plastic Bag + Cardboard Box + Wooden
Surface:high polished,soft polished,harden polished,unpolished.
Feature:nonmegnetic,strong anti-wear, high precision, easy storage
Application:high strength, stiffness, good toughness.
Supply Ability:10 Ton/Tons per Month
Our Photos for Commercially Pure Titanium Grade 5 Titanium Ball :
Titanium ball are light weight (approximately 60% of the density of steel) that are nonmagnetic and offer good heat transfer properties. Titanium balls are an excellent choice for a variety of medical applications due to its general biological compatibility. The combination of high strength, stiffness, good toughness and low density make titanium an excellent choice for many aerospace applications. The excellent corrosion resistance and biocompatibility coupled with good strengths make it very useful in chemical and petrochemical applications, marine environments and jewelry.
Our products have been widely applied in the hardware goods form a complete set for the aviation and spaceflight industry, automobiles, sprayers, stainless steel bearings, and handicraft and precision instruments.
We have advanced production equipment and consummative instruments. We use perfect equipment to detect the roundness, libration size and the quality of the surface of steel balls.We will sell our steel balls around the world; we believe we have a bright future.
ASTM (Titnaium and Titanium Alloy ):
Pure Titanium and Titanium Alloys possess high strength-to-weight ratio,excellent low-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance,high temperature strength at 400-500 ℃ ,small thermal expasion coefficient and high fatigue strength, so they are widely used in the equipment for high temperature environment, including aricraft equipment, petroleum and petrochemical, biomaterial,ocean and chemical industry,for example: blade,storage tank,target,tube and heat-ecchanger eqiupment.
Tolerance Level and Technical Requirements :
Tolerance Level and Technical Requirements
|Molecular Weight||47.86 (Note: all properties listed are for bulk titanium metal)|
|Melting Point||1668 °C|
|Boiling Point||3560 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Crystal Phase / Structure||Hexagonal|
|Electrical Resistivity||42.0 microhm-cm @ 20 °C|
|Heat of Fusion||14.15 kJ/mol|
|Heat of Vaporization||425 kJ/mol|
|Specific Heat||0.125 Cal/g/K @ 25 °C|
|Tensile Strength||140 MPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||21.9 W/(m·K) @ 298.2 K|
|Thermal Expansion||8.6 µm·m-1·K-1 (25 °C)|
|Vickers Hardness||830–3420 MPa|
|Young’s Modulus||116 GPa|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.