High Purity Titanium Foil GR2 Titanium Sheet
Material High Purity Titanium Foil, Titanium Sheet, Metal Titanium Strip for Scientific Research
Material:Gr1Gr2 Gr5 Gr7
Appliacation:Chemical and Industry
Advantage:Non-ferrous Metal Source
Packaging and Shipping
Titanium foils are wrapped in foam and packaged in plywood cases to ensure safe storage and transport.
1.Low Density and High Strength
2..Excellent Corrosion Resistance
3.Good resistance to effect of heat
4.Excellent Bearing to cryogenic property
5.Nonmagnetic and Non-toxic
6.Good thermal properties
7.Low Modulus of Elasticityt
Material: CP titanium, titanium alloy
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr4, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr11, Gr12, Gr16, Gr23 etc
Size: Thickness: 0.01～0.1mm, Width: 30～300mm, Length: ≥500mm
Standard: ASTM B265, ASTM F67, ASTM F136 etc
Status: Hot Rolled(R) Cold Rolled(Y) Annealed(M)Solution treatment(ST)
the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
- Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
- Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
- Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
- Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
- Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
- Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance..
- Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
- Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant Applications.
Our Photos for High Purity Titanium Foil VS GR2 Titanium Sheet:
The production process of titanium foil is composed of main working procedure including hot rolling, cold rolling and auxiliary working procedure (pickling, degrease, heat treatment and shearing). Cold rolled titanium strip is the original billet in the process of rolling titanium foil. After pickling and annealing, cold rolled the titanium strip repeatedly and the total amount of deformation is always controlled in 20%~40%. The advanced equipment, rolling process, process control, annealing temperature and time control ensured the surface smoothness and finish of titanium foil, effectively improved the quality of our products.
Titanium foil Supplier
focuses on supplying high quality Titanium products to worldwide customers at competitive prices. We provide a variety of commercially pure Titanium (CP Titanium) and Titanium alloys in plate, sheet, strip, rod, wire, pipe, tube, and other special parts like flange, fittings, fasteners, mesh, etc.
Chemical composition test
Physical properties test
Appearance defects inspection
Ultrasonic flaw detection
Eddy current testing
|Major composition||residual elements (not more than)|
|Titanium Sheet||0.5-0.8||800 max, Ti 6Al-4V||2000 max|
|1000 max, CP Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.8-5||1000 max||3000 max|
|Titanium Plate||5-8||2000 max||4000 max|
|Titanium Plate||8-100||2500 max||6000 max|
|Titanium Sheet||0.020″-0.032″||31.5″ max, Ti-6Al-4V||78.7″ max|
|39.4″ max, C.P. Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.032″-0.20″||39.4″ max||118.1″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.20″-0.32″||78.7″ max||157.5″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.32″-3.94″||78.7″ max||236.2″ max|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.