ASTM B337 Titanium Foil Sheet
Titanium Foil Sheet / Pure Titanium Sheet products are manufactured according to ASTM standard (are according to ASME standard and DIN standard).
Product: Titanium Sheets
Production process: Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled.
Material: pure titanium, titanium alloy
Ti (Min): 89% -99.6%
Minimum order quantity: 5 pieces
Surface Treatment: pickling, polished, bright finish etc.
Material Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr12, Gr23, etc.
Application: Heat exchanger, cooling tower, aviation, medical, industry etc.
Lead Time: Shipped in 7-30 days after payment
Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
So it is widely used in chemical industry field, medical field, electronics manufacture, mechanical parts field, automobile industry, and aerospace field, etc.
Our Photos for ASTM B337 Titanium Foil Sheet :
Titanium Foil Sheet Grades Description:
- Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys.
- Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
- Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
- Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
- Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
- Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
- Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance..
- Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
- Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant Applications.
- Pure Titanium is used due to its high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
Titanium Foil Sheet Material information:
|Grade||Ti||Major composition||residual elements (not more than)|
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
Q: Do you support drop shipping?
A: Yes, your drop shipping is aviable.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.