Titanium Alloy Sheet Manufacturers
Titanium Alloy Sheet / Pure Titanium Plate products are manufactured according to ASTM standard (are according to ASME standard and DIN standard).
So it is widely used in chemical industry field, medical field, electronics manufacture, mechanical parts field, automobile industry, and aerospace field, etc.
We make 100% inspection before shipment,also we can provide the MTC Material Test Certification.
We welcome the customized products.
- Product: Titanium Alloy Sheet/ Pure Titanium Plate
- Thickness: 0.3-150mm
- Production process: Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled.
- Material: pure titanium, titanium alloy
- Ti (Min): 89% -99.6%
- Chemical Composition: 99.95%Min
- Length: ≤6000mm
- Minimum order quantity: 2 pieces
- Advantage 1: lightweight with densit 4.51g / cm3
- Advantage 2: Excellent anti-corrosion
- Surface Treatment: pickling, polished, bright finish etc.
- Material Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr12, Gr23, etc.
- Application: Heat exchanger, cooling tower, aviation, medical, industry etc.
- Standard: ASTM B337, ASTM B338, ASTM B861, ASTM B862, ASTM B348, ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67.
- Lead Time: Shipped in 7-30 days after payment
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Titanium Alloy Sheet Manufacturers :
Titanium Alloy Sheet Grades Description:
- Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys.
- Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
- Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
- Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
- Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
- Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
- Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance..
- Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
- Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant Applications.
- Pure Titanium is used due to its high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
Titanium Alloy Sheet Material information:
|Grade||Ti||Major composition||residual elements (not more than)|
|Titanium Sheet||0.5-0.8||800 max, Ti 6Al-4V||2000 max|
|1000 max, CP Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.8-5||1000 max||3000 max|
|Titanium Plate||5-8||2000 max||4000 max|
|Titanium Plate||8-100||2500 max||6000 max|
|Titanium Sheet||0.020″-0.032″||31.5″ max, Ti-6Al-4V||78.7″ max|
|39.4″ max, C.P. Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.032″-0.20″||39.4″ max||118.1″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.20″-0.32″||78.7″ max||157.5″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.32″-3.94″||78.7″ max||236.2″ max|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.