Stellite 6 Castings Cobalt Chrome Parts
AMS 5894 alloy is a cobalt-based alloy, used in abrasion environment, anti-seize, anti-wear, anti-friction. The friction coefficient of the alloy is very low, it can produce sliding contact with other metals, and in most cases will not cause wear. Even in applications where lubricants are not used or cannot be used, alloys can minimize seizure and wear.
The wear resistance of the alloy is inherent and does not rely on cold work processing or heat treatment, so it can also reduce the amount of heat treatment work and subsequent processing costs.
Stellite6 standard AMS 5894 Chemical Composition:
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China||Brand Name||EB|
|Model Number||stellite||Application||Corrosion Resistant, Industry|
|Material||Co-base Alloy, Stellite1, 6, 12, 21, 31||Hardness||20~60HRC|
|Certification||ISO9001-2018||Quality Control||100% Inspected|
|Packaging Details||Plywood Case:1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)|
|20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)|
Our Photos for Stellite 6 Castings Cobalt Chrome Parts :
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Sizes available: Dia.50mm–1500mm.
Application Field: Mining Industry, Valve and Pump Industry,Heat-treatment Industry, Metallurgical
Industry, Cement Industry,Power plants, Oil, Gas Industry.
The utilization of various middle-frequency induction furnaces and VOD furnaces with small capacities confers to the higher flexibility of production of special alloy castings and the minimum melting quantities and consequent prompt deliveries to our customers.
Supply corrosion protected on all machined faces.
Items suitably crated to avoid damage during transit & storage one item per crate.
The alloy can be used to manufacture valve parts, pump plungers, steam engine anti-corrosion covers, high temperature bearings, valve stems, food processing equipment, needle valves, hot extrusion molds, shaped abrasives, etc.
The material can be implemented as wrought or as precision-cast parts or as centrifugal cast parts.
The design of cobalt superalloys, which is aimed at an enhancement of both their oxidation resistance and their hot corrosion resistance, has received considerable impetus recently, especially since the advent of overlay coating techniques and the extensive studies which have been undertaken to elucidate the hot corrosion mechanisms and the effect of alloying elements.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.