API Standard V11-175 Stellite 20 Seats and Balls
- Product: Stellite 20 Seats and Balls
- Material: Stellite, Cobalt chromium Alloy
- Material grade: Stellite 20
- Process: Powder Metallurgy
- Hardness: 53- 59 HRC
- Density: 8.6- 8.8 g/cm³
- Size Diameter: 11- 60 mm
- MOQ: 5 pieces
- Properties: Wear and corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance
- Application: Oil well pump components , wear and corrosion resistance parts
- Instructions: Drawing made upon cutomers request
- Usage: One balls with one valve
- Tolerance control:Turning or grinding surface , tolerance upon drawing
- Production lead time: Samples 7 days , normal order 25 days
- Production capacity: 50,000pcs one month.
- Package: Carton or wooden case , pallet for export
- Port: Issued from Shanghai Port and shipped to the location designated by the customer
Stellite 20 Seats and Balls of API standard V11-175 is made from is a hard alloy that can withstand various types of abrasion and corrosion as well as high temperature oxidation.
The Stellite alloy has major component of cobalt, containing a considerable amount of nickel, chromium, tungsten and a small amount of molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, titanium, lanthanum, etc..
According to the composition of the alloy, they can be made into wire, powder for hard surface surfacing, thermal spraying, spray welding, etc.. It also can be made into cast forging parts and powder metallurgy parts.
API Valve Seat and ball Standard:
|No.||Specifications||Seat Dimensions||Weight||Ball Dimensions||Weight|
|stellite 3||2.0-2.7||1||1||29-33||3||11 – 14||Bal.||3||≤0.03||≤0.03||8.55||51-55|
1.Valve Balls Good surface finish;
2.We use Precision Cast Process to produce the Co alloy parts;
3.We do heat treatment to achieve better wear performance.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: Do you support drop shipping?
A: Yes, your drop shipping is aviable.
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.