Stellite 20 Cobalt Based Alloy Valve Balls Steel Ball
1.Material: Cobalt Alloy,Co-Cr Alloy;
2.Standard:Stellite 20 Steel Ball
3.Performance:High resistance against corrosion and oxidation;
a.Valve balls and valve seats are widely used in oil fields.
b.Valve Ball and Seat performance directly affects the use effect and service life of the sucker rod pumps;
c.Each ball-and-seat combination is vacuum tested to ensure a perfect seal is obtained in all positions of contact.
What’s the stellite alloy?
It is a range of cobalt-chromium alloys designed for wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
What’s the material of your valve seats?
It’s the CoCrW alloy, which is usually called stellite alloy.
Materials of S21 valve balls – Steel Ball:
Excellent wear and corrosion resistance even at high temperature up to 800℃。
Chemical Compositions and Properties (%)
6.Package for Steel Ball Stellite 20 Cobalt Based Alloy Valve Balls :
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.