High Quality Sow Mould
Sow Mould is a mold in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated upto very high temperatures.
Sow Mould Detailed Description:
Material Grade: Carbon Steel, Ni-Cr-Mo Alloy Steel, Heat-resintant Cast Iron:
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Production Process: Sand Cast Process+Heat-resintant Process
Machining Process: Drilling & Tapping,Machining to the finish & Size Required by Drawings
We Sow Mould Priority:
1. Tight Tolerances
2. Fine Surface Finish
3. Long Life Expectancy
4. Short Lead Time
5. More competitive Price
Trends for Material Selection:
Due to obvious advantages in terms of service life, maintenance and cost-efficiency, cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
Material Grade for Sow Mould :
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.