Shell Liner for Mill
Shell Liner for Mill are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects that can avoid the normal working of the castings.
- Product: Shell Liner for Mill
- MOQ: 5 Piece
- Hardness: ≥ HRC56
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Material Grade: AS 2074/L2C
- Surface Finish: ≥100J/CM2
- Surface: Shot/ Sand blasting
- Size: Customized Size or according to mold
- Specification and material: As per customer’s requirements
- Service: Provide customized services
- Payment method: wire transfer, etc.
- Unique Features: Excellent Wear Resistence, Long Longivety, Strong Impact Toughness
- Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
Our Photos Shell Liner for Mill:
- Type: Ball Mill Liner, Mine Mill Liner, Coal Mill Liner, Cement Mill Liner, Grinding Mill Liner, SAG Mill Liners, etc.
- Usage: Ball Mill, Grinding Mill, Coal Mill, Cement Mill, Mine Mill, SAG Mill,etc
- Applicable Industries: Mining, Cement, Power industry
- Material: High Cr Cast Iron, Ni-hard Cast Iron, Cr Mo Alloy Steel, High Chrome Alloy, High Manganese Steel or customer specific requirements!
- Process: Smelting process, casting process and heat treatment process
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Supply Ability: 2000 tons/ per year
- Delivery Time: Depending on the quantity, usually 7 – 45 days after the order is confirmed.
- Packaging Details: Packed in wooden case, seaworthy package or as per your special requirements
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
According to drawings, heat resistance, surface treatment requirement, Various type of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, etc.
Measurement inspection :
Mechanical properties testing, tensile strength, yield point, Non destructive inspection (NDT), magnetic particle inspection, dye penetrant test, ultrasonic, Chemical analysis by spectrometer for each heat, PT 100%(liquid penetrant test), VI(visual inspect)100%, dimensional check.100 % self-inspection. 3rd party inspection available.
Chrome Molybdenum :
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
General Advantages :
In the recent 30 years, our Shell Liner for Mill have been widely used in large, medium and small ball mills in Chinese power generation, mining, cement, chemical engineering and metallurgical industries and super fine pulverizing equipments.
So far, we have been the regular suppliers of mill liners Now, we have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
Q: When will make delivery?
A: Delivery Time
Sample Order: 20days after receipt of the full payment.
Stock Order: 10 days after receipt of the full payment.
OEM Order: 40 days after receipt of the deposit.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply all kinds of high alloy steel castings, including manganese steel castings, high manganese steel, nickel hard castings, chromium molybdenum alloy steel, high chromium white iron castings, etc.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as mill liners, jaw crusher spare parts, jaw plates, cone crusher spare parts, Crusher Blow Bars, Crusher Hammers, etc.
Q: What is the maximum weight of a single piece that can be cast, and what is your daily processing capacity?
A: The weight of a single piece that can be cast at one time is 30 tons. The production capacity is 150 tons/ working day.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.