SAG Shell Liners Use AS2074 L2B Material
- Product Name: Shell Liners, SAG Mill liner
- Material: Alloy Steel,Cr Mo Steel,
- Dimensions: Customer’s Drawings
- Mill Type: SAG Mill
- Material Grade: AS2074 L2A,AS2074 L2B,AS2074 L2C
- Cast Process: Sand Cast
- Hardness: HB310-400
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Surface treatment: Shot Blasting
- Quality Control:100% Inspected Casting Parts
- Service: OEM ODM Service
- Supply Ability: 4000 Ton/Tons per Year
- Plywood Case: 1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)
- 20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)
- Port: Shanghai Port
- Lead Time: Est. Time(days) 7-20 To be negotiated
Our Photos for Shell Liners :
Chemistry Standard for SAG Shell Liners :
|AS 2074 L2C||0.70-0.90||<0.75||0.50-1.20||<0.06||<0.06||1.30-2.40||0.20-0.40|
Special Features SAG Shell Liners :
- The material of SAG mill liners are low C or high C Cr-Mo Alloy steel,which depends on the specific working condition of the SAG mill.
- The hardness of AS2074 L2B is HB310-HB380.
- We can make big size SAG mill liner castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process & Resin Sand Process.
- Our can supply alloy steel SAG Shell Liners castings with proper heat-treatment process.
- We can produce Cr-Mo alloy steel SAG Mill castings as per AS2074 L2B, L2C, GB/T 26651-2011.
- Metallographic structure of AS2074 L2B/L2C Steel is Pearliti
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.