SAG Mill Liner Plate in AS2074 L2A
- Product Name: SAG Mill Liner Plate
- Standard: AS2074 L2A/L2B/L2C
- Material: Cr-Mo Alloy Steel
- Microstructure: Pearlitical
- Hardness: ≥56HRC
- Impact value: about 60J without nortch test bar
- Dimensions: Drawing
- Surface treatment: Sand Blasting
- Application: SAG Mill up to dia.11.2m
- Quality Control: MT Inspection
- Production Process: Sand Cast Process + Normalizing + Tempering
- Wear Performance: 20% increase in comparison with ASTM A128 Grade C under same working condition.
- Supply Ability: 40000 Ton/Tons per Year
- Plywood Case: 1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)
- 20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)
- Port: Shanghai Port
- Lead Time: Est. Time(days) 7-20 To be negotiate
Our Photos for SAG Mill Liner Plate in AS2074 L2A :
Chemistry Standard for SAG Mill Liner Plate in AS2074 L2A ：
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Special Features for SAG Mill Liner Plate in AS2074 L2A:
- The material of SAG mill liners are low C or high C Cr-Mo Alloy steel,which depends on the specific working condition of the SAG mill.
- The hardness of AS2074 L2B is HB310-HB380.
- We can make big size SAG mill liner castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process & Resin Sand Process.
- Our can supply alloy steel SAG mill liner castings with proper heat-treatment process.
- We can produce Cr-Mo alloy steel SAG Mill castings as per AS2074 L2B, L2C, GB/T 26651-2011.
- Metallographic structure of AS2074 L2B/L2C Steel is Pearlitic.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.