Raw Mill Liner for Cement
Raw Mill Liners for Shot Blast Machines, Chutes, Clinker Silo,Port Machinery and Ball Mills.
Shape: Flat Plate, Arc Plate, Waved Plates, Corrugated Plates.
Bolted Plates: one-hole, two-holes, three holes, four holes, oval – hole.
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Service Life: 1st Chamber: about 2 years;
2nd Chamber: about 4 years.
- product: raw mill liner
- Standard: ASTM A532, AS2027, G-X300
- Dimensions: According to the drawing or Customized Size
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Hardness: ≥HRC50
- Impact value:≥5J.
- Service: OEM ODM
- Surface treatment: Shot Blasting
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Application: Cement Mill, Coal Mill, Ball Mill, AG/ SAG Mill, etc.
- Certification: ISO9001 – 2008
- Service: OEM, ODM Service
- Quality Control: 100% Inspected Casting Parts
- Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
- Minimum order quantity: 10 pieces
- Delivery time: 7-25 days
- Supply Ability: 4000 Ton/Tons per Year
- Plywood Case: 1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)
- 20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
According to drawings, heat resistance, surface treatment requirement, Various types of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, etc.
Photos for Raw Mill Liner:
Production Process: Sand Process With proper heat treatment(quenching and tempering) process to achieve ideal hardness and impact value.
Heat treatment Process: quenching & tempering treatment to achieve higher hardness and ideal impact value.
The following conditions for casting will be supplied: as-cast, as-cast and stress relieved, hardened, hardened and stress relieved, or softened for machining.
These alloys are made by melting process and shall have microstructures that consist of carbides, martensite, bainite, austenite, and in exceptional cases, minor amounts of graphite or pearlite.
Raw Mill Liner for Cement Application:
- Armed plates for clincker silo in cement plants.
- Wear plates for chutes, material bunkers for port machinery.
- Material hoppers in steel mills.
- High abrasion plates for material bin for port maachinery.
- Wear plates for coal hoppers.
Raw Mill Liner for Cement Special Features:
- We make Cr-Mo Alloy steel and high Cr white iron castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process and Resin Sand Process.
- Our supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
- We can produce Alloy Cr-Mo Steel and White Iron castings as per GB/T26651, GB/T 8263-1999, AS2074, AS2027, DIN 1695,
AISI, ASTM, JIS G 5153, NF A32401, BS4844.
- Our can recommend suitable material grades of wear parts for you as per your specific working condition.
- Design of wear plates & Chute Liners.
- Width and length of wear plates determines hole pattern, regardless of thickness.
Raw Mill Liner for Cement Material Selection:
- Martensitic Cr Mo Alloy Steel (ZG50Cr5Mo, ZG60Cr6Mo, Cr12Mo): Hardness: ≥HRC48, Impact value: ≥25J.
- High Cr white iron (BTMCr15Mo, BTMCr20Mo, BTMCr26Mo): Hardness: ≥HRC56, Impact value: ≥5J.
- Ni-hard White Iron: AS2027 NiCr2-500, AS2027 NiCr1-550, AS2027 NiCr4-500, AS2027 NiCr4-600, AS2027 NiCr4-630 AS2027 NiCr2-500, AS2027 NiCr1-550, AS2027 NiCr4-500, AS2027 NiCr4-600, AS2027 NiCr4-630.
High Cr white iron
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
We’d like to help select suitable material grade for your Raw Mill Liner for Cement as per your specific working condition.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: After-sales Service?
A: 1 year warranty for all kinds of products;
If you find any defective accessories first time, we will give you the new parts for free to replace in the next order, as an experienced manufacturer, you can rest assured of the quality and after-sales service.
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.