Radiant Tubes for Industrial
The centrifugal cast Radiant Tubes for Industrial are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1200°C.
- Condition: New
- Surface Roughness: Ra 6.3
- Customized: Customized or our standard
- Specification: size is depending on customer′s requirement
- Inspection: In-house inspection, third party inspection.
- Types: W-Type Radiant Tube; U-type Radiant Tube, I-type Radiant Tube and Electrical Radiant Tube
- Standards: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, API, JIS, DIN, BS, EN, KS, UNI, SABS, GOST, GB etc.
- Materials: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4849, 1.4848, 2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements.
- Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test, etc.
Our Photos for Radiant Tubes for Industrial Applications :
- More than 25 years of professional experience and continuous R&D efforts enable us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.
- Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferrotungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings.
- Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality. Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery
- We can make Radiant Tubes for Industrial Applications, Furnace Rollers and other dewaxing or sand casting products according to customers’ DRAWINGS.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: Do you support drop shipping?
A: Yes, your drop shipping is aviable.
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.