Radiant Tube Furnace
Radiant tubes are available in different forms, ‘U’ tube, ‘W’ tube,single linear tubes, double linear tubes,
continuous tube systems, etc., in a wide range of outputs, each to suit particular applications.
The radiant heater warms all solid objects and surfaces in its path. They are mounted overhead and produce infra red
radiant heat that is directed downward by a reflector.
Types: W-Type Radiant Tube; U-type Radiant Tube, I-type Radiant Tube and Electrical Radiant Tube
Size: OD50 to OD1500mm
Melting Methods: Electric Arc Furnaces, Induction Furnaces & Vacuum Furnaces
Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
Heat Treatment Process: Normalizing,Quenching,Tempering,Annealing.
Surface Treatment: shot blasting,painting,plating,polishing,black oxide,transparent anti-rust oil.
Inspection: in-house inspection, third party inspection.
1. Chemical Analysis Report
2. Heat-treatment Sheet Report
3. Dimension Size Report
4. DP Test Report
Radiant Tube Furnace Packing: Seaworthy plywood package on stell pallets or as customer’s request
Radiant Tube Furnace Competitive Advantage: Quality control and management for the whole production process,
including ingot smelting,casting, heat treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Application: Our radiant tube heaters are widely used in heat treatment equipment, auto parts, iron and steel manufacturing,
electric power, thermal-mechanical processing,aluminum industry, metallurgical equipment, petrochemical equipment,
glass machinery, ceramic machinery,food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, power engineering industry, and residential appliances.
Material Grade: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr,
50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customers’ requirements.
Radiant Tube Furnace Material Grade:
Our Photos for Radiant Tube Furnace:
Radiant Tube Furnace Production Flow Chart
Step 1: Getting orders.
Step 2: Process design by technical department
Step 3: Purchase of raw materials and pattern making &checking
Step 4: Inspection of raw materials
Step 5: Melting by middle-frequency induction furnaces
Step 6: Ladle analysis by Spectrometer
Step 7: De-oxidization, slag-removal, tapping
Step 8: Pouring
Step 9: Openning & fettling
Step 10: Surface & dimensional check
Step 11: Heat treatment
Step 12: Inspection of physical property (UT test,MT test, hardness,impact value, matrix structure)
Step 13: Packing
Step 14: Shipping
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.