Radiant Tube Assembly for Radiant Tube Heaters
Radiant Tube is used as gas fired radiant tube heaters, there’re U type radiant tubes, W type radiant tubes, 0 type radiant tubes, P type radiant tubes, L type radiant tubes, S type radiant tubes, Straight-type and Electric radiant tubes, etc,Radiant Tube Assembly.
It is made by centrifugal casting process, characteristic of heat resistance and excellent creep strength. The gas fired Radiant Tubes are working at high temperature environment on average: 800-1300° C.
- Material Grade: SCH24S
- Size: OD50 to OD1500mm
- Production Process: centrifugal casting process,Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Heat Treatment: blasting painting,plating,polishing,black oxide,transparent anti-rust oil.
- Melting Process: Electric Arc, Induction, Vacuum Furnaces
- Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
- Inspection: in-house inspection, third party inspection.
- Materials: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HK40,HP,NP,HW,SCH17,SCH21,SCH22,SCH23, SCH24S, NA22H,ZG40Cr25Ni20Si2,ZG40Cr25Ni35Nb,2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements.
Radiant Tube Assembly for Radiant Tube Heaters Advantages:
- More than 25 years of professional experience and continuous R&D efforts enable us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.
- Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferrotungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings.
- Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality. Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery
- We can make radiant tubes, furnace rollers and other dewaxing or centrifugal casting products according to customers’ DRAWINGS.
- We have in-house facility for each inspection: composition by spectrometer, size test, mechanical test, NDT/UT/RT/PT/MT/ET
Radiant Tube Assembly for Radiant Tube Heaters Material Grade:
|GB||DIN||ASTM||JIS||Chemical Composition||Maximum operation|
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.