Ni tronic 50 Stainless Steel provides a combination of corrosion resistance and strength not found in any
other commercial material available in its price range. This austenitic stainless has corrosion resistance greater
that provided by Types 316 and 316L, plus approximately twice the yield strength at room temperature. In addition,
Armco NITRONIC 50 Stainless has very good mechanical properties at both elevated and sub-zero temperatures.
And, unlike many austenitic stainless steels, NITRONIC 50 does not become magnetic when cold worked.
High Performance Alloys can make hot rolled, cold worked, & strain hardened High Performance Stainless
in house. Ask for our GFM Bulletin for more information about our bar processing capabilities. We have expanded to
enhance product availability. See more information on NITRONIC 50 HS (High Strength) properties on the NITRONIC 50HS page.
Steel (HPSS) bars in house. Ask for our GFM Bulletin for more information about our bar processing capabilities. We have expanded
to enhance product availability. See more information on NITRONIC 50 HS (High Strength) properties on the NITRONIC 50HS page.
Superior corrosion resistance
Almost double the yield strength
Exceptionally low magnetic permeability
Outstanding cryogenic properties
Outstanding corrosion resistance gives Armco’s NITRONIC 50 Stainless Steel the leading edge for applications where Types 316.
316L, 317 and 317L are only marginal. It’s an effective alloy for the petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizer, nuclear fuel recycling,
pulp and paper, textile, food processing and marine industries.
Components using the combination of excellent corrosion resistance and high strength currently include pumps,
valves and fittings, fasteners, cables, chains, screens and wire cloth, marine hardware, boat and pump shafting, heat exchanger parts,
springs and photographic equipment.
|Nitronic 50 Plate Chemical Requirements|
Nitronic 50 Nickel Base Alloy Plate Tensile Data
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strengtd (0.2% OS)||Elong||R/A||Hardness|
|Min||100 KSi||55 KSi||35%||55%|
|Min||690 MPa||380 MPa|
Our Photos For Nitronic 50 Nickel Base Alloy Plate:
Our Experience Plate
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.