Nickel welding wire
Nickel welding wire is supplied in the following forms:
As-Cast: Meets most hardfacing requirements
Densified: Hipped to eliminate centerline porosity
Ground/Finished: Eliminates surface imperfections
Oxy-Acetylen Tungsten Inert Arc (TIG)
Continuous cast solid rod is supplied in standard 1m (36″ for North America) lengths. (Other lengths available.)
Standard rod diameters include:
2.6 mm (3/32″)
3.2 mm (1/8″)
4.0 mm ( 5/32″)
5.0 mm (3/16″)
6.4 mm (1/4″)
8.0 mm (5/16″)
Note: Additional diameters, rod lengths, and packaging available upon request.
Our Photos for Nickel welding wire:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.