Nickel Titanium Alloys in Dentistry
Titanium Alloys in Dentistry alloys enables to obtain smooth and compact surfaces and reduce the oxide formation. It has a strong resistance to traction and excellent workability, they are perfect economical alternative to Gold & Silver based alloys (precious).
Nickel Titanium Alloys in Dentistry (non-precious) and Nickel Chrome Alloy Dental Cast Material are used in the dental industry for making dental prosthesis.
- Product: Nickel Titanium Alloys in Dentistry
- Material: Nickel Titanium, Titanium Alloys.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 5KG
- Process: Powder Metallurgy
- Ultimate Strength: Standard
- Elongation (≥ %): As request
- Supply Ability: 100 + KG + per day
- Delivery Time: 5-20 Business days
- Packaging & Delivery: Inner packaging bag+3 layers EPS protective packaging+standard carton/wooden case
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
- Shape: Square/Round, According to your request
- Available size: 3*3mm, 6*6mm (Customization is available)
- Certificates: ISO, SGS, The third party test report
|Dental Alloy Material||sizes|
|cobalt based alloy|
cobalt Cr Mo alloy
|nickle based alloy||D8mm*15mm|
(1). Superior mechanical performance castability, toughness.
(2). Corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high intensity, great hardness.
Our Photos for Nickel Titanium Alloys in Dentistry:
|1||Dental Alloy 3/8”*3/8”(9.525×9.525mm)||Co121YMZ||≤0.08||2.3-2.7||28.0-32.0||5.0-5.3||0.3-1.0||/||/||/||/||/|
|2||Dental Alloy 7/16”*1/4”(11.113×6.350mm)||Co121M1||0.26-0.30||0.30-0.65||27.00-30.00||5.00-7.00||≤0.50||≤0.50||/||≤0.10||≤0.10||≤0.50|
|3||Dental Alloy 5/16”*1/2”(7.940×12.700mm)||Co121M1||0.26-0.30||0.30-0.65||27.00-30.00||5.00-7.00||≤0.50||≤0.20||/||≤0.10||≤0.10||≤0.50|
|4||Dental Alloy F75 5/16”*1/2”(7.938×12.700mm)||Co121YZ||≤0.35||≤1.00||26.50-30.00||4.50-7.00||≤1.00||≤1.00||/||/||/||≤1.00|
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: I apply ultra fine grain size substrate coated with high performance coatings to guarantee the lifetime of our products, which can satisfy every working condition.
If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability. If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 25 work days.
Q: What is the perfect temperature to obtain the best result when casting?
A: The casting temperature should always maintain 100~150℃ higher than liquidus temperature.
Q: Can you manufacture Special-shaped products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
Our will inspect and test all merchandise in case of damaging and missing parts before shipment.
The detailed inspection pictures of the order will be sent to you for your confirmation before delivery.
If you are interested in our dental alloys, please contact us!
Please send us the inquiry information by email.
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.