99.5%Purity Nickel Coil Nickel Foil
1. Size:Nickel foil,0.2mm thickness,200mm width,Battery special nickel foil
2.Nickel is a silver-white metal which occurs mainly in the sulfide and arsenic ores. It is extracted by roasting to NiO and then reducing using carbon. Pure nickel is manufactured by the Mond process, in which impure nickel is reacted with carbon monoxide (CO) to produce Ni(CO)4, which is then decomposed at 200C to yield 99.99% Ni. Nickel has an abundance of 80 ppm in the earth’s crust.
3.Most foils are produced from cast ingots for use in coating and thin film Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) and Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) processes including Ultra High Purity (99.9+%) thin film foilThermal and Electron Beam (E-Beam) Evaporation, Low Temperature Organic Evaporation, Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), Organometallic and Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) for specific applications such as fuel cells and solar energy.
|Composition (%)||Ni +Co||Cu||Mn||C||Si||S|
Our Photos for 99.5%Purity Nickel Coil Nickel Foil Metal Foil:
We are a professional manufacturer.
We have decades of production history and experience.
We always adhere to the Best Quality, Competitive Price and Best service, hope to be a partner with you !
13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.