Monel 400 Nickel Copper Alloy Hot Rolled Plate
Monel 400 is a nickel copper alloy (about 67% Ni – 23% Cu) that is resistant to sea water and steam at high
temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions. Alloy 400 is a solid solution alloy that can only be hardened
by cold working. This nickel alloy exhibits characteristics like good corrosion resistance, good weldability and high
strength. A low corrosion rate in rapidly flowing brackish or seawater combined with excellent resistance to
stress-corrosion cracking in most freshwaters, and its resistance to a variety of corrosive conditions led to its wide
use in marine applications and other non-oxidizing chloride solutions. This nickel alloy is particularly resistant to
hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acids when they are de-aerated. As would be expected from its high copper content,
alloy 400 is rapidly attacked by nitric acid and ammonia systems.
|30 max||2.00 max||0.024 max||0.50 max||63.0 min||28.0-34.0||2.50 max|
|Pipe Welded||Tube Smls||Tube Welded||Sheet/Plate||Bar||Forging||Fitting||Wire|
Our Photos for Monel 400 Nickel Copper Alloy Hot Rolled Plate:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.