Nickel Bar and Nickel 201 Nickel Rod
STANDARD : ASTM / ASME B160 / SB160
ROUND BAR SIZE : 3mm~ 800mm
SQUARE BAR SIZE : 4mm* 4mm ~100mm* 100mm
FLAT BAR SIZE : 2mm ~ 100mm
HEX BAR SIZE : 2mm ~ 100mm
THICKNESS : 50 mm to 6000 mm Long
LENGTH : 1 To 6 Meters, Custom Cut Length
FORM : Round, Square, Hex(A/F), Rectangle, Forging etc.
Surface treatment:Bright Round Bar
Application Field:High temperature structural members for gas turbines, jet engine parts, nuclear
power plant applications, heat-treating fixtures, forming tools, and extrusion dies.
The alloy is highly resistant to chemical corrosion and oxidation and has high stress-rupture strength and low creep rates under
high stresses at temperatures up to 1500°F (816°C) after suitable heat treatment.
Nickel Bar and Nickel Rod Equivalent Grades
|Nickel 200||2.4066||N02200||NW 2200||NA 11||НП-2||N-100M||Ni 99.2|
|Nickel 201||2.4068||N02201||NW 2201||NA 12||НП-2||–||LC-Ni 99|
Nickel Bar and Nickel Rod Chemical Composition
|Element||Nickel 200||Nickel 201|
|C||0.15 max||0.02 max|
|Mn||0.35 max||0.35 max|
|Si||0.35 max||0.35 max|
|S||0.01 max||0.01 max|
|Cu||0.25 max||0.25 max|
|Fe||0.40 max||0.40 max|
|Ni||99.0 min||99.0 min|
Mechanical & Physical Properties
|Melting Point||1446 °C (2635 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 67000 , MPa – 462|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 21500 , MPa – 148|
Photos for Nickel Bar and Nickel 201 Nickel Rod:
Nickel Alloy Round Bar, it is known to be the hardest material, in the constructional industries. In fact, it is now used in so many different industries in place of the old form of the bars. It is said to be the toughest product because the material which is used in the product provide this quality to the product. These bars are mainly used in those applications where the strength bars are required. It uses to add more quality to the product and extend it live for long.
Talking about its specifications then, its standards go with the DIN, EN, BS, AISI, and ASME. Coming to its sizes then it starts from the 3.17 to 350 mm. Even its length also varies which starts from the 100 to 3000mm; it can also go more above as per the client requirements. Moreover, its specifications go with the ASTM B 160 to SB 160. Moving on to its form then it is available in the rectangle, square, round, wire-mesh, wire and forging etc. At last the product gets it finished shape with black polish which looks bright.
Right now, it is used in so many industries, do you know why? Because it’s chemical compositions makes it ready to use in any environmental conditions. It doesn’t catch the rust if it comes in contact with the water. Nickel Alloy Round Bar also contains huge strength which means it can bear any kind of pressure. If you use this bar once in your working then in future you don’t have to look for any other option, it goes long
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.