HBW630Cr9 Investment Casting Ni-Hard Mixer Blade and Scraper
Application: Mixer Blade
Material Grade: HBW630Cr9
Production Process: Investment process
Surface Finish: Appro.Ra12.5
Size Tolerance: as per CT5-12
Material Group: NiCr White Iron ASTM A532 Class I Type C, AS2027 NiCr4-600
Heat treatment Process: quenching & tempering treatment to achieve higher hardness and ideal impact value.
Microstructure: Fine Martensitic + Carbonate + Retained Austenitic less than 5%
We can cast and heat treat the hard Ni-hard White Iron alloy castings as per the drawings.
We’d like to help select suitable material for your Mixer Blade and Scraper as per your specific working condition.
Chemistry Standard for Mixer Blade and Scraper
|HBW480Cr2||480||2.5-3.0||0.8||0.8||0.1||0.1||3.0-5.5||1.5-3.0||BTM Ni4Cr2-DT EN-GJN-HV520 AS2027 NiCr2-500 ASTM A 532 Ni-Cr-Lc|
|HBW500Cr9||500||2.4-2.8||1.5-2.2||0.2-0.8||0.06||0.06||4.0-5.5||8.0-10.0||EN-GJN-HV550 Ni-Cr-Hc AS2027 Ni-Cr1-550 G-X 330 NiCr 4 2|
|HBW510Cr2||510||30.-3.6||0.8||0.8||0.1||0.1||3.0-5.5||1.5-3.0||BTM Ni4Cr2-GT AS2027 NiCr4-500 ASTM A532 C1-B Ni-Cr-Hc ASTM A532 C1-C Ni-Cr-GB|
|HBW555Cr9||555||2.5-3.5||1.5-2.5||0.3-0.8||0.08||0.08||4.5-6.5||8.0-10.0||BTM Cr9Ni5 EN-GJN-HV600 AS2027 NiCr4-600 G-X 300 CrNiSi9 5 2|
|HBW630Cr9||630||3.2-3.6||1.5-2.2||0.2-0.8||0.06||0.06||4.0-5.5||8.0-10.0||BTM Cr9Ni5 AS2027 NiCr4-630 ASTM A532 C1-D Ni-HiCr|
Our Photos for Mixer Blade and Scraper:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.