Mine SAG Lifter Bars
Mine SAG Lifter Bars a huge role in the cement industry now,it is very helpful for us to improve work efficiency and skill level.
1. Alloy: 15%Cr.
2. The SAG Lifter Bars are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects that can avoid the normal working of the castings.
3. Hardness: more than HRC60.
4. Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
The Combined Self-fastened Boltless Ball Mill Liners It includes two parts, high wear resistance boltless plates, and highly expandable riveting plates, which are self-fastened and strengthened to withstand impact from mill balls.
Our Photos for Mine SAG Lifter Bars for Cr Mo Alloy Steel:
Chemistry Standard for Mine SAG Lifter Bars
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
High Chrome White Iron Series:
High Chrome white iron we can produce include 15%Cr, 18%Cr, 20%Cr and 26%Cr.
Under same working condition,the wear performance of High Chrome mill liners is four times of that of high manganese steel liners and twice of that of low Chrome alloy steel liners.
Meanwhile, we can produce high Chrome castings as per AS2027, ASTM A532 and BS4844.
Double-Media Quenching SAG Lifter Bars:
- We specially design the material for SAG Lifter Bars in mine, coal-fired power plants and cement plants, etc.
- With our special double media quenching process, the material can not only achieve ideal hardness (HRC48~55) but also ideal toughness value (AK30~100J).
- It can completely meet the requirement of liners of large and middle size SAG Lifter Bars in mine at home and abroad.
- The match of Middle Chrome Liners and High Chrome Cast Balls has been the typical model in coal mills and cement mills.
- Meanwhile, the material is applicable to the teeth plates,armored plates and hammers of crushers and excavator, bucket teeth.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.