Qt500 Metallurgical Slag Tank for Sand Casting
Metallurgical Slag Tank is an important piece of equipment for steelmaking in the metallurgical industry. It is a container used to hold high-temperature slag produced during the steel smelting process. It has a bowl-shaped container with lifting trunnions on both sides.
Our facilities have the capability to cast pots in nearly every shape and style for a variety of mounting systems and methods of transport.
Metallurgical Slag Tank are available with the finished weights range from 1– 150 tons.
- Product: Metallurgical Slag Tank
- Type: Slag Pot / Slag Tank
- Min Order: 1 piece
- Material Grade: Qt500-7
- Material: Cast Iron, Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: Shot Blasting
- Service: Provide customized services
- Process: Sand Cast Process
- Application: Metallurgical Industry
- Supply Ability: 600 Pieces/ per Month
- Delivery Time: 7 – 30 days.
- Quality Control: UT, MT, RT, PT, Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test, etc.
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Standard: ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS, BS, EN, KS, UNI, SABS, GOST.
- Capacity: 1 tons, 6 tons, 10 tons, 30 tons, 40 tons, 60 tons, 100tons 120 tons, 150 tons. etc.
- Price: Discuss in Email
- Packaging Details: Packed by strong steel pallets
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Qt500 Metallurgical Slag Tank:
Qt500 Metallurgical Slag Tank:
- We products are made under strict control on the final chemistry and mechanical properties, which are combined with magnetic particle testing and ultrasonic testing. We perfroms all-around nondestructive testing to avoid defects.
- Every slag pot we produce is designed and engineered to meet specific and critical custom specifications.
- Our expert engineering and casting technicians are committed to working with you to suggest modifications that reduce cost and extend pot life through improved efficiencies.
- Longer service life:
We Sand Cast Slag pot’s usage frequency can reach 6000 times, its first maintenance can be done 2-5 months later than similar products from other manufacturers, and it enjoys a longer service life.
Metallurgical Slag Tank Improvement Measures:
Thicken the wall thickness of the slag tank on the inside of the rear part of the slag tank so that the center of gravity of the slag tank can be balanced after being lifted.
The improvement part is to cancel the reinforced edge on the upper part of the slag tank, make the bottom and middle and upper parts of the slag tank evenly thin, reserve expansion joints on the bottom reinforced edge, and add strong ribs at the bottom.
Change the structure of the tap car from the original combination of one lined molten iron ladle and three slag tanks to two lined molten iron ladles and two slag tanks, which can more effectively prevent the flow of molten iron into the slag tanks. , causing local high temperature to damage the slag tank.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
Our will inspect and test all merchandise in case of damaging and missing parts before shipment.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.