Ni-Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Metallurgical Pot
- Min Order: 1 Piece
- Port: shanghai, China
- Production Capacity: 60000 Tons/Year
- Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P
- Sand Core Type: Clay Sand Core
- Application: Steel Plant
- Specification：According to drawings
- Surface Roughness:Ra0.8
- Material: Steel
- Surface Treatment: Polishing, Sandblast
- Surface Roughness: Customized
- Casting Method:Special Casting
- Ni-Cr- Mo Alloy Steel AS2074/L5B(%)
|C (MAX.)||Si (MAX.)||Mn||P||S (MAX.)||Cr||Ni (MAX.)||B||AI|
Material Grade for Metallurgical Pot:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max)||Si (Max)||Mn (Max)||S (Max)||P (Max)|
Metallurgical Pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very high temperatures.
Metallurgical Pot furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
The Trends for Material Selection:
Due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency, cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
Metallurgical Pot Special Features:
1. We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
2. We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
3. We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
4. The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 400 tons per piece.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.