ASTM A148 Ingot mold for aluminum industry, Aluminum Ingot Mold
Number:ASTM A148 Lngot Mold for Aluminum Industry, As per drawings
Production Process:Sand Cast Process
Machining Process:Drilling & Tapping
Quality Control:100% Inspected
Supply Ability:4000 Ton/Tons per Year
Plywood Case: 1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)
20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)
Aluminum Ingot Mold is a mold in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very high temperatures.
Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
Material Grade: Carbon Steel,Ni-Cr-Mo Alloy Steel,Heat-resintant Cast Iron;
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Production Process: Sand Cast Process+Heat-resintant Process
Machining Process:Drilling & Tapping,Machining to the finish & Size Required by Drawings
Our Photos for ASTM A148 Lngot Mold for Aluminum Industry, Aluminum Ingot Mold:
ASTM A148 Lngot Mold for Aluminum Industry The Trends for Material Selection:
due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency,cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both materials,
spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
ASTM A148 Lngot Mold for Aluminum Industry Special Features:
1. We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
2. We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
3. We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
4. The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per piece.
Material Grade for ASTM A148 Lngot Mold for Aluminum Industry:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
MATERIAL AVAILABLE ASTM A27 GRADE 65-35, ASTM A148 GRADE 90-60, CAST STEEL 1028, CAST STEEL 8630
TYPICAL STYLE 1000LB SOW MOLDS, 1200LB SOW MOLDS, 1500 LB LOW PROFILE MOLD, 1500LB SOW MOLD, 2000LB LOW PROFILE, 2000LB SOW MOLDS
Application:cast ingot, solid storage/transportation, empty trough/furnace
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.