Mill Lining Plate Suppliers
- Hardness: ≥HRC60
- Impact value:≥5J
- Standard: ASTM A532, AS2027
- Dimensions: According to the drawing
- Surface treatment: Shot Blasting
- Quality Control: 100 % self-inspection, 3rd party inspection available.
- Lead Time: Est. Time(days)7-30 To be negotiated
- Production Process: Sand Process With proper heat treatment(quenching and tempering) process to achieve ideal hardness and impact value.
- Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
- Service: OEM ODM Service
- Supply Ability: 4000 Ton/Tons per Year
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
- Supply Ability: Delivered from Shanghai Port to the designated location
Our Photos for Mill Lining Plate Suppliers:
Lining Plate Tandard Specification:
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: When will make delivery?
A: Delivery Time
Sample Order: 20days after receipt of the full payment.
Stock Order: 10 days after receipt of the full payment.
OEM Order: 40 days after receipt of the deposit.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply all kinds of high alloy steel castings, including manganese steel castings, high manganese steel, nickel hard castings, chromium molybdenum alloy steel, high chromium white iron castings, etc.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as mill liners, jaw crusher spare parts, jaw plates, cone crusher spare parts, Crusher Blow Bars, Crusher Hammers, etc.
Q: What is the maximum weight of a single piece that can be cast, and what is your daily processing capacity?
A: The weight of a single piece that can be cast at one time is 30 tons. The production capacity is 150 tons/working day.
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.