40 Cr High Strength Liner Plate Bolts Fastener
- Name: High Strength Liner Plate Bolts Fastener
- Head type: Ball head
- Grade: A2, A4, 4.8 5.8 6.8 8.8 10.9 12.9
- Standard: DIN, DIN, ASME, or per customer’s drawing
- Material: Stainless Steel, High Alloy Steel, Stainless steel 304 316, Carbon steel, Monel,High chromium, brass, titanium, etc.
- Application: Mine, Cement Plant, Power Station, Chemical Industry, Ball Mill, SAG Mill
- Forming: cold forged or CNC machined
- Surface: Polished,Zinc Nickel Plating,Dacromet , anodized, powder coating
- Surface Treatment: Blackening or per customer’s drawing
- Production Process: Hot forging → Machining & Tapping→ Heat Treatment(Oil Quenching & Tempering) → Blackening Treatment.
- After heat treatment, the mechanical properties are as follows:
Hardness: ≥HRC30, ensile Strength: ≥1000MPa
- Supply Ability: 400 Ton/Tons per Month for Special bolt nut ball mill machinery liner plate bolts
- We can help you choose the right grade of bolt and nut according to your specific working conditions
- Our provide bolts with washers and nuts
- We specialize in producing all kinds of high-alloy bolts, welcome to order
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.