Lifter Bar Castings use High Cr White Cast Iron
- Application: Mine, Ball, SAG and Cement Mill
- Hardness: ≥ HRC60, BH310-380
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Process: Sand Casting
- Production Process: Sand Process
- Size: 375x 164 x 40mm,125 x 164 x40mm
- Package: Packed by steel crates
- Material Grade: AS 2074/L2A, AS2074/L2B, AS2074/L2C, ZG45Cr2Mo, ZG30Cr5Mo, ZG40Cr5Mo(FED-4A), ZG50Cr5Mo, FMU-29.
- Chemical Composition:
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Photos for Lifter Bar Castings use High Cr White Cast Iron :
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.