Jaw crusher is used for crushing all kinds of ores and rocks with compressive strength below 320MPa. It is generally used for primary crushing of materials. The machine is widely used in mining, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, water conservancy, transportation and many other fields.
1.Crusher is made of high manganese steel, which can stand up to heat treatment. Crusher is suitable for rough and intermediate crushing of brittle materials in such industries as cement, chemical industry, electric power, mine, building materials and metallurgy. The grain size of the input material is large, the particle size of the output product can be controlled.
2.Crusher with its simple structure, the tooth shape, size and arrangement of the roller surface can be adjustable according to the property of different materials. It can be used for secondary anf fine crushing of medium hardness and soft hardness ores, such as limestone, feldspar, glass, coal etc.
3.The particles are drawn into the gap between the rollers by their rotating motion and a friction angle formed between the rollers and the particle, called the nip angle. The two rollers force the particle between their rotating surface into the ever smaller gap area, and it fractures from the compressive forces presented by the rotating rollers.
Our Photos for Jaw Crusher:
1. Optimized deep cavity structure and reasonable running parameters of movable jaw greatly increase the equipment capacity and its crushing ratio;
2. Adopting compound pendulum principle, the equipment is simple in structure, stable in performance, easy in operation and maintenance;
3. Gasket type discharge adjustment device makes the adjustment range of discharge mouth larger, could meet clients’ various processing needs;
4. Compared with other high-speed crushers, it has low noise and less dust.
The electric motor drives eccentric shaft to move via pulley and belt which makes movable jaw move back and forth according to the predetermined track. Material is extruded, rolled and crushed after entering the crushing chamber. Crushed material would be discharged through bottom discharge mouth.
|Model||Feed Opening Size
|Feed Opening Size
|Max. Feeding Size
|Adjustable Range of Outlet
Our Experience :
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.