Jaw Crusher Wear Plates
- Name: Jaw Crusher Wear Plates
- Size: Customize
- MOQ: 2 pieces
- Hardness: 50-60 HRC
- Elongation: 30 – 50%
- Delivery time: 7-30 days/ negotiation
- Advantage: High Wear Resistant
- Manganese Contents: Mn13Cr2, Mn18Cr2, Mn22Cr2, etc
Our Photos for Jaw Crusher Wear Plates:
|Material||High Manganese Stee, Alloy Steel||Machine Type||Jaw Crusher|
|Usage||Jaw Crusher Wear Parts||Product Type||Jaw Crusher Wear Plates|
|Condition||New||Tensile Strength||Greater than 850 Mpa|
|Warranty||6 months||Surface Treatment||Powder Coated|
|Drawing||Original/ Customized||Heat Treatment||Anneal, Quenching, Tempering|
|Color||According to customer’s requirement||Transport Package||Be Packed in Steel Pallet|
Plate Crusher Materitl Science:
Widely used in mining industry, metallurgical industry, construction industry, road building industry, chemical industry and silicate industry for crushing hard and medium hard ore and rock, such as iron ore, limestone, copper ore, quartz, granite, sandstone.
Compared with the general market products, our products have smooth surface, accurate dimensions, high hardness, high wear resistance and longer life. Direct sales by company foundry, cost-effective
Matrial: high manganese steel and customized components
Testing: support metallographic, machinery performance,hardness,ullrasonic inspection, coloring flaw testing, ultrasonic flaw testing
Advantage: factory with almost 30 years’ experience, have a high-quality control and fast delivery with the most competitive price
- Q: What kinds of products do you offer ?
A: We are mainly on parts for jaw crushers and cone crushers and also impact crusher and hammer crusher spare parts.
- Q: What kind of materials are using for the products ?
A: We supply wear parts with various manganese content and for jaw crushers and cone crushers mostly the 13% and 18% manganese steel.
- Q: What’s the maximum single weight that can be casted, What is your processing capacity per day ?
A: The single weight that can be casted at one time is 10 tons. The capacity is 50 tons per working day.
- Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order ?
A: For standard parts, just provide us the drawing No. so we could confirm the exact parts.
For non-standard products, provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
- Q: Why you have to choose us from multiple vendors ?
We have strict quality control and quick delivery, we know quality is what matters the most and we give customers the quick response and the most competitive price.
Contact us for more information on our existed drawings, patterns and prices.
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.