Inconel 625 Plate Alloy 625 Nickel Plates
Inconel 625 is a precipitation-hardenable nickel based alloy. It has good ductility in the annealed condition and exceptionally high
yield, tensile and creep rupture properties up to 1300 Degrees F. Alloy 625 has excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures
and good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking and pitting corrosion. Alloy 625 been successful in hostile environments containing H2S,
CO2, chlorides, sulfides and free sulfur at selected temperatures.
Inconel 625 is a precipitation-harden able, nickel-chromium alloy containing also-significant amounts of iron, niobium and molybdenum,
along with lesser amounts of aluminum and titanium. It combines corrosion resistance and high strength with outstanding weld ability.
Inconel 625 Applications: Typical applications for Alloy 625 include the oil patch (packers, subsurface safety valves, valve gates, well logging
casing, blow out preventers and side pocket mandrels). Other uses for Alloy 625 include jet engine and high speed airframe parts such as wheels,
buckets, spacers, and fasteners.
Inconel 625 Specifications: Inconel Alloy 625, Nickel Alloy 718, UNS N07718, Ni 52.5, Cr 19.0, Fe bal., Mo 3.0, Mn 0.35, C 0.08, Si 0.35, S 0.015
Our Photos for Inconel 625 Plate Alloy 625 Nickel Plates:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.