Impact Crusher Blow Bar Manufacturers
Impact Crusher Blow Bar, Hammers and impact plates for impact crushers, High Chrome Plate Hammer used in building materials, ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, transportation, energy, cement, mining, chemical industry and other industries for medium and fine crushing.
- Product: Impact Crusher Blow Bar
- Dimensions: Customization
- Hardness: More Than HRC60
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece
- Delivery time: 7-30 days / negotiable
- Production Capacity: 6000tons/ Year
- Surface: Shot/Sand blasting
- Payment method: wire transfer,etc.
- Packaging Details:Packed by steel pallets.
- Payment Terms: by T/T.
- Standard:ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, Jis, BS, EN, GB etc.
- Certificate: ISO, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Applicable equipment: Impact crusher, impact crusher, hammer crusher, compound crusher, fine crusher.
- Material: High Chrome cast iron, high chromium alloy, high manganese steel, wear-resistant alloy steel.
- Measurement inspection:100 % self-inspection, 3rd party inspection available.
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Impact Crusher Blow Bar Manufacturers:
Our factory has designed a special casting process for this purpose to avoid the defects such as pores and sand holes that are easy to appear in the high chromium Impact Crusher Blow Bars casting so that the thickness of the casting is uniform, the metallographic structure is dense, and the degree of wear resistance has been greatly improved.
High chromium Crusher Blow Bars mainly includes a wear-resistant and impact-resistant material, and its main chemical composition includes Fe, C, Mn, Mo, Cr, Ni, V, etc, In which the content of Cr is 26, and the wear resistance is made of high manganese steel More than three times as much.
Depending on the specific working conditions, all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel, high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
|Item||High Cr White Iron||High Cr Alloy Steel||High Mn Steel||Ni-hard Cast Iron|
|AS2027 Cr27||DL/T 681-1999||AS2027/Ni-Cr1-550|
|AS2027 CrMo 15/3||JIS G 5153-1999||AS2027/Ni-Cr2-500|
|AS2027 CrMo 20/2/1||ASTM A128||AS2027/Ni-Cr4-500|
|ASTM A532 Class Ⅲ Type A 25%Cr||DIN GX120Mn12||AS2027/Ni-Cr4-600|
|ASTM A532 Class Ⅱ Type B 15%Cr-Mo||AFNORZ120Mn12||AS2027/Ni-Cr4-630|
|BS 4844 3E||ASTM A532 1-A,B,C,D|
|DIN1695||ASTM A532 2-A,B,C,D,E|
|NFA32401||ASTM A532 3-A|
|Material Type||Martensite Matrix||Austenitic Mn Steel||–|
Structure and Characteristics:
In the high chromium Impact Crusher Blow Bar, adding elements such as molybdenum and nickel can also improve the hardenability, and also improve the plasticity and corrosion resistance, but the cost is relatively high. It is necessary to choose whether to add it according to the actual situation of the customer. Molybdenum, nickel, and their content.
EB customizes High Chromium Impact Crusher Blow Bars for customers, so that the life of the blow bars will be prolonged and at the same time save more costs for users.
According to drawings, heat resistance, surface treatment requirement, Various types of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, etc.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as mill liners, jaw crusher spare parts, jaw plates, cone crusher spare parts, Crusher Blow Bars, Crusher Hammers, etc.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability. If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
1. 25-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.